DD & MH Provider of Oregon’s approach is to provide competent skills and supports in order to give our client’s the building blocks to live life through their own goals and visions. We promote self-directed services and self-advocacy in all areas of life. We believe in the empowerment, and enrichment of one’s own accomplishments in their personal life as well through community connections.
We are offering supports, skills and services in the following areas of IADL’s & Group Community Inclusion: Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington County. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Thank you, and we look forward to supporting you in your self-direct goals.
- Community Inclusion/Outreach
- Medication, Medical, and or Dental
- Hygiene reminders
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Family, Criminal Court, and CPS
- Mental Health & Addiction Supports
- Group Community Inclusion
- Soon we will be offering Employment Supports